When we provided the service of commenting on the news and articles that are published on the website, since it was first launched, we expected that this service would be an opportunity for the readers of the (Nile International website) to express their thoughts and interact with what is published on the website. Fortunately, all our expectations became real. But, such a huge interaction, since the service was first provided, was not expected. So, if the commenting service experiment was successful, this would be due to our dear reader's contribution.
In the Nile International website, we use a clear editing policy concerning the published news most important of which is our keenness on the credibility and accuracy of the news before being published.
So, we think that you also support our belief that the pre-mentioned policy is one of the most significant features of our website. Once we gave the green light for publishing comments, we put some regulations and policies for the reader to bear in mind while commenting on the news. These policies do not, by any means, impede the readers' right to freely and honestly express their opinions and comments. However, the website has the right to proof-read the comments before being published to prevent indecent or any comments that we believe many visitors won't be pleased to read.
As the website receives many comments, daily, its publication may be delayed. Such matter makes our dear visitors resends their comments, several times, which adds more load on the staff responsible for reviewing and avoiding repetition. In such case, we ask the visitors to send their comment once and it will be published as soon as possible.
We also expect from our readers to stick to decent dialogue and moderate language; not insulting, so that the website could stand as a symbol of free will; reviewing all opinions without accusing, disfiguring or reproaching any person without evidence. In addition, we confirm that we publish the comment as it is without interfering (even if it contains spelling mistakes), however, we may prevent issuing the comment that exceeds the general rules of publication.
In this framework, we are pleased to issue the main conditions which rule comments published in the following points:
- Do not use inappropriate language, for example, insult or slander
- Do not write any comment that may be defamatory or abusive to others' beliefs, and other things that could hurt the feelings of others
- Do not write criticism or defame public or non-public figures for any reason
- Do not write personal information concerning the sender inside the comment ( such as personal phone numbers, detailed address, etc..); it will be automatically deleted without considering the content of the comment
- Don't resend the same comment more than once; so as to help us publish it easily. We also expect from you to comment from different angles to enrich the discussion